- In DOP Finacle, EOD execution will have 4 steps they are mentioned below.
Step 1 :- HISCOD menu :-
- After completion of entire work i.e., after versification's of all the transactions,account openings,account closures and modifications done at the counter PA level each and every post office should execute HISCOD during this step system will show if any pending verification to be done or not.
- Hence it is requested to invoke all the post offices to invoke the menu HISCOD at the end of day. After execution of HISCOD intimate to the respective CPC of your circle.
Step 2 :- HSCOD menu :-
- The second step at present is being done by the CPC after completion of second step date in the finacle application will be change if there are no verification's pending.
- During this step if any one perform transactions then this step will fail hence the users are requested not to do any transactions after execution of HISCOD
- After date change of your SOL only we have to proceed with the transactions of BO vouchers.
Step 3 :- HSOLCOP menu :-
- The third step is HSOLCOP which is being presently executing by the EOD Team which is in Chennai.
Step 4 :- HSCOLD menu :-
- The fourth step and the last step is HSCOLD which is being presently executing by the EOD Team which is in Chennai.
Procedure to check the batch job status in DOP Finacle :-
- During EOD execution in DOP some batch jobs will be executed in every step.
- Most of them will get what is the batch job?
- The answer to the above question is that system will execute different types of instructions i.e., standing instructions,closure values,auto renewal jobs,APY jobs etc.
- The menu option used to check the status of the batch jobs in DOP Finacle is HBJMON
- HBJMON stands for BATCH JOB STATUS.
- HBJMON menu is available for all system admin roles in DOP Finacle.
Operating Procedure of HBJMON : -
- Invoke the menu HBJMON then the system will show the below screen as shown in the below figure for all the viewer purpose
- In the above menu enter the following fields as mentioned below
- Enter the field SOL Set ID ______________________________
- Select the job Status field ______________________________ (check for both success and failure status).
- Enter the field From execution date __________________(enter yesterday's date)
- Enter the field To Execution date ____________________(enter yesterday's date)
- Remove the date in the field From Run For Date
- Remove the date in the field To Run For Date as shown in the below figure
- From the above screen shot it is clear that the system is showing around 16 batch jobs and the status of the batch jobs can be viewed in the field Job status as shown in the above figure.
- Also check the above for failure status by selecting the field Job status as "failure" and if any one find any batch job failed then immediately send the error screen shot along with the detailed description to the respective CPC.
Important Point to remember :-
- All the system administrators are requested to check the status of the batch jobs using the above process daily.