- Generally for depositng the RD accounts we use the menu CRDP in DOP Finacle.
- Sometimes when we try to deposit the amount for RD accounts system will show the blank screen in columns total amount, number of installments , transaction amount and transaction particulars.
- The step by step error screen shots are mentioned below for users reference.
- From the above screen it is clearly highlighted for users reference that system is showing blank for the mentioned columns.
- Sometimes when we try to print the passbook in finacle application system will throw the error " Runtime error has occurred "
- The error sceen shot will appear as shown in the below screen shot
- From the above screen shot it is clear that system is showing the mentioned error when user is trying to print the passbook using the menu HPBP.
Root cause of the above problem :-
- The above mentioned run time error will occurr while printing the passbook mainly due to expiry of address validity of the customer.
- The same can be check in customer information file i.e., in CIF level by using the menu CMRC.
Solution for the above Problem :-
- When any one faces the issue Runtime error while printing the passbook primarily check the addres validity of the customer.
- Invoke the menu CMRC enter the cif id and click on go. In the next screen check the address validity date if it is less than BOD date(less than current date) then immediately modify the validity date to 31/12/2099 finally submit and verify in supervisor.
- After modification of address vlaidity of the customer then invoke HPBP and print the passbook it will print successfully without any error.
- Even after modifying the address validity of the customer still facing the same error then escalate the issue to concerned CPC for solution.
- If not possible at CPC level escalate to CEPT/HD team for solution by raising the ticket in Service Desk Portal.
Ministry of Communications
India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) Expansion Programme continues to make brisk progress and a nation-wide roll-out is scheduled beginning April 2018.
No decision has been taken to revise the timelines as reported in some sections of the media on Tuesday, 06th February 2018.
Once the proposed expansion is completed, IPPB will be providing the largest financial inclusion network in the country, covering both urban as well as rural hinterland with ability to provide digital payment services at the doorstep with the help of Postmen and GraminDakSewaks (GDS).
IPPB will also enable more than 17 crore active account-holders of Post Office Savings Bank to make interoperable digital payments including the benefit of NEFT, RTGS, UPI and bill payment services.
Additionally, the IPPB will enable acceptance of digital payments across post offices in the country in line with the digital payments initiative of the government.
PIB (Release ID: 1520214)
Solution for the BO transaction error “Debit account is invalid or it belongs to other SOL” in DOP Finacle
- Today for most of the offices while doing BO transactions for SB/RD/SSA scheme they are facing the error “Debit account is invalid or it belongs to other SOL” in DOP Finacle.
- The reason for the above error is some new patches deployed by infosys today hence the users are facing the above mentioned error.
Solution for the error “Debit account is invalid or it belongs to other SOL” in DOP Finacle :-
- First check whether the account in which BO deposit is attempting is linked with that respective FSI BO Code or not. For this purpose users can inquire in account modification menu.
- If the BO code is not linked then link it using modification after verification menu (CASBAM/CRDACM/CPPFAM) in CPA login and verify
- Then in the next step try for BO deposit then system will not throw any error.
Note ;- Even if the users are facing the error then escalate the issue to respective CPC to get the solution from HD team.
Important : Instruction regarding -Debit account validation / SSA account opening / deposits in RICT devices
v A patch is deployed today to prevent incorrect office accounts being used during opening of TD/MIS/SCSS/RD accounts:
· Only 0382 can be used for TD/MIS/SCSS account opening and only 0017 can be used for RD account opening/subsequent deposits.
· To ensure 0382/0017 is not debited without appropriate credits, a validation is introduced and an exception message will be displayed if 0382/0017 has insufficient balance; this will be converted to error message in due course, after which account opening can be done only if the office accounts have sufficient balance. Hence, all the HOs must follow the clearing process of cheques as per instructions circulated already, to ensure that the credits to 0382 and 0017 happen through clearing.
· CPDTM menu will allow 0382/0017 accounts - SOLs are advised to start using 0017 only in CPDTM, instead of 0382.
· For accounts linked to BO, only 0339 can be used where RICT is not rolled out.
· System-only accounts and other SOL's office accounts cannot be used.
· There is no change in account opening by cash or by debiting SB accounts.
v Another patch is deployed allow opening of SSA accounts and accepting SSA deposits through RICT devices. Correspondingly, CPPFAO menu has relevant fields to enter BO code and RICT reference number. CPDTM menu has RICT reference number field to be filled up during the initial deposit accepted through the device for opening of SSA accounts. Subsequent deposits to SSA accounts is enabled again so that SOLs need not enter these transactions in CPDTM manually.
v SSA Account opening option will be available only in CBS Client Version 1.3.2 onwards. This version will be rolled-out to the RICT devices in a phased manner and the details/instructions will be shared by CEPT - RICT team once the arrangements are ready for roll-out.
Note : For any further queries/clarifications- please co-ordinate with CEPT- Helpdesk team.
Thanks & regards,
CEPT - FSI Team
SB Order 01/2018 : Amendments in various statutory rules of Small Savings Schemes by Ministry of Finance (DEA) -regarding
- As we all know there is option to transfer PPF accounts from banks which is generally termed as PPF transfer in procedure.
- The detailed step by step procedure for PPF transfer in procedure is already uploaded in this blog but however for viewers ease they can track by using this link CLICK HERE.
- But in some cases after PPF transfer in procedure system is showing the eligible withdrawal as zero even though the customer is eligible for the withdrawal.
- The solution for this problem is mentioned below.
Please find below reply from Infosys
As per the analysis, RCA is that, during transfer in, user did not record the year end balance for each FY properly which is causing the issue(There is a flag to be recorded as Y for the last transaction in each FY).
We have worked on preventing this issue for any new transfer in process and patch will be routed by today or tomorrow for CAB.
For already affected account, request to close the account and transfer in once again with proper year end indicator for the last transaction in each FY.
Hence it is requested to kindly close this account and open another account (as transfer) with proper year end indicator for the last transaction in each FY . Errorbook entries and necessary approvals may kindly be obtained before closing and opening new account.
Deputation of DoP Employees to IPPB - comparison of salary & other Benefits - Order Dated 12.01.2018
I am directed to convey the following
Patch for Change of deposit period to 118 months for KVP16 accounts from 1st JAN 2018 has been deployed.
POs may be instructed accordingly.
Thanks and Regards
Chennai 600 002